INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016 GDPR
in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) we inform you that:
- The personal data you provide will be used within the limits and for the pursuit of the purposes related to the job received;
- In particular, the processing will be aimed at the obligations inherent and consequent to the performance of all administrative, accounting, tax and social security activities as well as all activities related to the relationship with financial offices, social security and welfare bodies, chambers and in general with all the bodies responsible for checks and controls regarding the correct fulfillment of the purposes relating to the task carried out;
- The provision of data is optional, it is understood that any refusal to provide such data and failure to consent to their processing will make it impossible to fulfill the assignment;
- The personal data you provide will be treated lawfully and fairly;
- Any processing of personal data so-called “Details” will be carried out within the limits and in the manner prescribed by the guarantor authority;
- The processing will also be carried out with the aid of electronic and / or automated tools which can only be accessed by authorized parties in full compliance with the provisions of the GDPR Regulation;
- The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the current assignment and kept for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
The data may be disclosed to:
- Financial offices, social security and welfare bodies, chambers of commerce and in general all the bodies responsible for checks and controls regarding the correct fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes;
- Staff and study collaborators, as managers and persons in charge of data processing for the services requested by you; all these subjects are duly informed and instructed about the obligations and measures to be adopted in the matter of privacy;
- Any subjects external to our structure with whom precise agreements have been stipulated regarding the measures to be taken to guarantee the security of the data entrusted to them; in any case, the data will be processed exclusively for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above.
The data controller is Escape Room Business: email@example.com.
Right of the interested party
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- Know its origin;
- Receive intelligible communication;
- Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him;
- Right of revocation;
- Right to data portability;
- In cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Social Network Plugin
The www.escaperoom-business.com site also incorporates plugins and / or commands for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when accessing the page, to safeguard user privacy.
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
This privacy policies may undergo changes over time – also related to the possible entry into force of new sector regulations, the updating or provision of new services or technological innovations – for which the user / visitor is invited to consult periodically This Page.